Weekly meetings, project teams, discussions with colleagues - each time a Minutes of Meeting is needed, the question is the same:
"How and where to find a good template? What's about the right formatting? Where to store those documents?"
Instead, it's a good feeling, if those questions are not necessary anymore. Because everything is already prepared and defined.
And all you need to do is to open the right tool and click the "mom" button.
A typical issue solved with EFS.
- standard EFS template
- "mom" button
- new row is created & template stored in related folder
- adjustment of MoM's file name
- copy back file name to EFS list
- fill template with content
- use DirectFile functions to handle perfectly the MoM's